Day 1: 25 July 2017
- Introductions and why we are hear – Charles Dhewa
- Learning visit to Mbare Informal Agricultural People’s market.
- Experiences from Uganda – John Kaganga
- Experiences from Zambia – Lutangu Mukuti
- Test-drive Wenger-Trayner Value Creation framework
Day 2: 26th July 2017
- Recap of Day 1
- The role of urban centres in food distribution and economic development – Mr Livison Mutekede, Secretary General – Urban Councils Association of Zimbabwe (UCAZ)
- Small grains value chains video – KTA and IMC- BEEP
- Story-telling (weaving food stories and local music) – Renowned Poet and Story teller: Chirikure Chirikure and Mbira music from local female Mbira musician – Hope Masike; story about how the local Mbira music.
- The notion of Knowledge Cities and Knowledge Societies – Catherine Piloto and Charles Dhewa
- How Big Data and Social Media can surface knowledge in Informal Agriculture markets – Open Space Discussion led by the African Capacity Building Foundation.
- Tying loose ends and conclusions.
Monomotapa Crown Plaza Hotel, Harare – https://www.visitzim.com/hotel/crowne-plaza-hotel-monomotapa/
For more information:
Chief Executive Officer
Knowledge Transfer Africa (KTA)
Mobile: +263 774 430 309 / 772 137 717/712 737 430
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org ? email@example.com
Website: www.knowledgetransafrica.com / www.emkambo.co.zw Skype: charles.dhewa