As agricultural niches become congested and highly competitive, evidence-based decision making has never been so important. It is against these trends that eMKambo (www.emkambo.co.zw) will be conducting a series of master classes to answer the following questions:
- How can farmers and other value chain actors set prices for their commodities without passing through a complex web of intermediaries? From price takers to price setters.
- How can new value chain actors by-pass hurdles and insert themselves in existing value chains and ecosystems?
- How can smallholder farmers and other value chain actors build self-sufficiency?
- How can farmers enter and exit contract farming models towards self-sufficiency?
- How can digital technologies be used to harness the competitive intelligence dispersed among diverse value chain actors?
Register for eMKambo Masterclasses – First Session : http://www.emkambo.co.zw/?page_id=1385
For more information and bookings, get in touch through the following channels:
email@example.com – +263 772 137 717
firstname.lastname@example.org – +263 772 137 768
email@example.com – + 263 772137771